Friday, March 25, 2011

so long coffee shops..hello target ?!

Today I got the creme d' nude lipstick free from MAC thanks to the "back to MAC" program (take in any 6 MAC containers & get a free lipstick) I love that they do that. Recently i've been trying to visit coffee shops less often and make things at home. Usually I drink a chai tea latte, green tea, or iced passion tea which are all so easy to make. So I headed to Target & bought the Tazo Passion tea as well as the Tazo Organic Chai concentrate for about $4 each ! You easily spend that on one trip to a coffee shop alone. I thought i'd share how easy it is to make a few of the same beverages Starbucks sells. Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Dressed in:
Neal by Neal Sperling sweater
American Apparel creme sheer rib racerback tank
True Religion Big T Julie jeans
Forever 21 pumps
Forever 21 bracelet

Mac cremesheen lipstick Creme D' Nude (free stuff is the best !)
"Starbucks" iced passion tea / iced passion tea lemonade
I just brewed the tea let it cool in the fridge
then get a glass of ice and pour ta-da !
(I drink it unsweetened but you can always add honey, sugar, or sweetner !)
For passion tea lemonade just add a splash of your
favorite lemonade.




"Starbucks" chai tea latte/ iced chai tea latte
If you have an espresso machine you can steam 1/2 cup of milk and add 1/2 cup of the Tazo concentrate ( for dirty chai add a shot of espresso along with it) If you don't have an espresso machine worry not just heat 1/2 a cup of milk and add 1/2 cup of tazo concentrate (I prefer vanilla soy when enjoying it hot)

Cup of ice 1/2 cup Tazo concentrate & 1/2 cup milk of choice ( for iced prefer reg. almond milk I just like the nutty flavor it gives)

No comments:

Post a Comment