Monday, May 2, 2011

BRIGHTen the day.

had a great weekend with my beau.. Sunday i wore this tank ahh.. i love the color found it at forever for about 10 bucks.. its the perfect neon coral orange looks even brighter in person !

Okay so I told you I have been having some trouble falling asleep lately.. and I've tried out the bath and body works Sleep mist for a few days now I will say it smells so good and it has a little calming affect because of the lavender.. Does it put you sleep not so much BUT  the calming relaxing wonderful scent it gives ..i will continue using it every night <3








assorted bangles & MK watch

LOVE HIM.

today I went to the beach to bask in the sunshine..
adore the scent of Hawaiian Tropic haha

a few days ago I bottled up some sand bought a few candles
and now have this at my bedside..cozy.

15 comments:

  1. you guys look cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics, luv the watch so nice!!! :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little candle display is so cute! I am loving this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit n shades! I've had insomnia for years now grr! It's super frustrating! Have you tried taking melatonin? It's a natural sleep aid sold at Vitamin World. There's a lot of natural night time teas too, you should check 'em out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ MW thank you =)
    @ Mascara Addict..yes I normally have tea when i cant fall asleep but lately its been so warm at night I'll check out the melatonin, thanks
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thank you so much for commenting me!! :D
    It means a lot!

    See you!!!

    http://sarasissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit & photos! I will be following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. colour is absolutely gorgeous!
    Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same watch and loveee it! MK is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the neon! you look gorgeous as usual!

    xx
    calla
    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the neon top is simple and beautiful- i like it!
    by the way, a cup of a warm milk helps me fall asleep usually, may be you should try it, if you are not a warm milk hater haha)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love ur bright top!! it looks great with ur skin tone!!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete