Friday, May 6, 2011

a new beginning..



hello.. sorry for the lack of posts I found my home at a salon ! i'm so blessed everyone is lovely. We can wear whatever we'd like except for fridays you just have to be dressed in black can't argue with that !

Yesterday was Military Wives Appreciation Day .. so 5 of us from the salon headed to the base and styled some of the Navy wives hair! It was so much fun <3

Dressed in:
H&M - varsity jacket
American Apparel- tank
J Brand- jeans
Dolce Vita- sandals


6 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure I liked the varsity jacket until you just posted this--now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new job! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and I love that look!!

    Great Blog :)

    Best,
    Meggie from Jeans and Tee's

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was so sweet of you and the rest if the stylists. i honestly admire you and your amazing style! <3

    ReplyDelete