Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DIY braided bracelet

last night I did a DIY bracelet it was inspired from the Dior ad & a DIY on Honestly...WTF which I will be making next along with a DIY woven one.


Materials used:
3 cords (i couldn't find bright colored ones but I had some neon orange fabric spray paint so I used that on the white cord)
Machine screw nuts








If you have any DIY on your blog leave the link below. I love seeing all the creativity!

I also bought Playing Koi (satin) from the MAC Quite Cute Collection this weekend, love it!

Playing Koi swatch

9 comments:

  1. Fuh-HUN! Love it! It reminds me of a stylish, grown up version of the rope bracelets I would wear as a kid...you know, the kind you won as a price at mini golf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your blog. I'm your newest follower via bloglovn'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's bracelet is so cute, great lipstick!!!

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bracelet !

    nicolemlotkowska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a beautiful bracelet :)

    Have a great weekend!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that bracelet!!! I will deff make one when I have time!! great idea!!!

    I do DIY too!! check out my blog :)))) and i have giveaways

    amandawojtas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a pretty color lipstick. Cute Blog!

    <3
    sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete