Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a hidden gem..

Yesterday my "sister" Bree and I headed to a new thrift store .. it was totally different indoor and outdoor almost like a house filled with items in the front yard, inside and backyard. They had old school skates to flower pots, clothes, sports equipment, hats, blankets, you name it they have it.
I found Bree a leather school bag and she found me a chain purse/clutch !





my new fave thrift store..

beachside stop.

I also went to Ulta last night and picked up 2 new lipsticks..
If you have an Ulta I printed a coupon from their website $5 off any $10 purchase, great deal.

Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick - 712 Hot Coral Creme (green cap)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- 677 Siren Creme

Siren is my new favorite ! I have been on the hunt for an orange lipstick and have now found the perfect one. I like it better than MACs Morange for the fact that it seems more orange coral on my lips rather than orange red..







                                                                     Hot Coral swatch
                                                                       Siren swatch






8 comments:

  1. great lipsticks, especially the second 'Siren swatch'. And this shop is like a dream, like a another planet:D
    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome blog ! Love it :)

    check out mine:
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh your finds are gor! both bags are awesome! Thank you so much for stopping by and your name is Celene, I'm Celeste sounds alike haha silly me but just for that I'm following haha x)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog it's so cute and fun! definitely will try these revlon lipsticks the next time im at target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable photossss
    and I love the lipstick ,cute :)
    YOU HAVE NEW SPANISH FOLLOWERS
    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I'm a new follower woot woot
    I love your posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. you all made me smile or laugh <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lipsticks are so fun! Can't wait to try them out :)

    xx
    http://lovelylittlevices.com

    ReplyDelete