Monday, April 25, 2011

lovely NEON.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are off to good start for the week..















Feather earring I made.. I've purchased a few so I decided to make one now it's my favorite.














                                                             My beautiful little cousin..
China Glaze Shocking Pink (neon) 70293
                         Polish of the weekend which i'm sure will be my go to polish throughout summer.

I took the hanging logo charm off my MK bag because I either like to wear it plain or with a fox tail.. I loved it but just not on a purse so I turned it into a bracelet..
I just had this cord left over but I am going to be switching it out all the time..
with a braided fabric, diff color cords, etc..

17 comments:

  1. Cute job on the earrings & the bracelet. I am looking for feather earrings, but can't really find one. Totally want a MK watch or purse for my birthday this year. Love your tote!

    xo $ARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you did with the MK logo.. such cute pics
    thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    xo
    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute jacket, love the pink nails! :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really pretty Celene =)
    What nationality are you??
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nails and the bracelet. Gold goes so good with bright colors so I'm sure your arms were stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That nail polish is GORGEOUS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE bright colors!

    <333,
    http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome nails!

    http://jadedsights.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice pictures. :)
    xx, sophia.

    http://sophiaisteinfuchs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you beauties.
    @ Ivy-Lee i'm mexican <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative idea with the bracelet! I love the foxtail on the purse idea too- I'm on the hunt for one now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha thankyou for your comment-you are every pretty and i'm always curious about nationalities :P
    I also wanted to say that I love the big jacket-I jut bought myself one today!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea with the cord and MK logo (I gotta try that)...I'm your newest follower! Great blog, follow back if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Your nails!
    http://misscferreira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely post ! i love your blog .. i am now following, i hope you have the time to visit mine as well.


    http://mywonderfulworldof-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I love that nailpolish ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing coat! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete